Bears sign DT Andrew Billings

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

EricTighe
MVP

Not sure how I feel about Billings. But hoping he can be a plug against the run. That was embarrassing last year.
dplank
Hall of Famer

Been reading up on Raiders sites about Billings, trying to get excited about him. I stand by my initial Pennel comment, although I should caveat that with the fact that I kind of like Pennel! I didn’t realize most would take that as a criticism. We need run stuffers and I’d like to see Billings and Pennel rotate in that role. I thought Pennel was the only stout DL we had last year, everyone else got pushed around like a bitch. I wanted him to see more PT.
RichH55
Hall of Famer

dplank wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:55 pm Been reading up on Raiders sites about Billings, trying to get excited about him. I stand by my initial Pennel comment, although I should caveat that with the fact that I kind of like Pennel! I didn’t realize most would take that as a criticism. We need run stuffers and I’d like to see Billings and Pennel rotate in that role. I thought Pennel was the only stout DL we had last year, everyone else got pushed around like a bitch. I wanted him to see more PT.
Is does come on the heals on giving Poles side eye for not signing Hayden Hurst (with Tonyan in tow - can we come off that?)

And for some reason comparing Jones to Borom (that was pretty bad).....so just kind of running down guys for no real reason

If Billings is only Pennel - I will be disappointed.
HisRoyalSweetness
Hall of Famer

G08
Hall of Famer

HisRoyalSweetness wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:37 pm
Fun Fact: Mark Henry's nickname is/was Sexual Chocolate.
9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE PAST 35 SEASONS

"Wallet white, phone is pink, case is clear, nails are clear, lips are pink – your girl LOVE 'em!"
Otis Day
Hall of Famer

It was also the band's name in Coming To America. The band leader was Eddie Murphy in one of his many roles in that movie.

UOK
Site Admin

Otis Day wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:54 pm It was also the band's name in Coming To America. The band leader was Eddie Murphy in one of his many roles in that movie.

his momma name him clay

imma call him clay
o-pus #40 in B major
Head Coach

:welcome:
There is a GM named Poles
Who has a clear set of goals
He’s rebuilt his team
So Bears’ fans can dream
Of winning some more Super Bowls

- HRS