Crushed It!!!!

For you fantasy football weirdos and degenerate gamblers

Moderator: wab

BearsFanInMN
Crafty Veteran

Highest scorer on my bye week! Probably don’t sniff triple digits for another 3 weeks. :-)
MOTML League: Eskimo Brothers
Arkansasbear
Head Coach

It could be worse. In my other league, I've scored the most points of any team by a wide margin. I've won 2 games all year, every other game I've played the person who has scored the most points. It's unreal getting beat by a few points every week because they play some random dude who goes crazy. This week get beat by a guy who had to start Will Levis who he just picked up as he didn't have a QB that was starting.
BearsFanInMN
Crafty Veteran

Arkansasbear wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:55 am It could be worse. In my other league, I've scored the most points of any team by a wide margin. I've won 2 games all year, every other game I've played the person who has scored the most points. It's unreal getting beat by a few points every week because they play some random dude who goes crazy. This week get beat by a guy who had to start Will Levis who he just picked up as he didn't have a QB that was starting.
Yeah I got one league like that too.
dplank
Hall of Famer

Arkansasbear wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:55 am It could be worse. In my other league, I've scored the most points of any team by a wide margin. I've won 2 games all year, every other game I've played the person who has scored the most points. It's unreal getting beat by a few points every week because they play some random dude who goes crazy. This week get beat by a guy who had to start Will Levis who he just picked up as he didn't have a QB that was starting.
…and you list to me this week, and I basically have a team full of Will Levis types 😂
BearsFanInMN
Crafty Veteran

So once again injuries and bad luck ruin promise. I’m willing to deal at trade deadline.