For all non-Bears happenings in the National Football League

Moderator: wab

HisRoyalSweetness
Hall of Famer

alexwilkins
Crafty Veteran

Rusty Trombagent
Hall of Famer

I'm happy to hear they've got a plan. I was worried.
Grizzled
Hall of Famer

I'm surprised Denver didn't go after any of the QBs who moved to new teams: Drew Lock, Sam Howell, Desmond Ridder, Mariotta, Sam Darnold. They're more pocket passers in the mold of the type of guy Payton prefers. Maybe they're looking at a Bo Nix or Michael Penix in the draft, they're not high enough to get one of the top 4 guys.
Where are my old Chicago Bears and what have you done with them, Ryan Poles?
wab
Mod

Grizzled wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:25 pm I'm surprised Denver didn't go after any of the QBs who moved to new teams: Drew Lock, Sam Howell, Desmond Ridder, Mariotta, Sam Darnold. They're more pocket passers in the mold of the type of guy Payton prefers. Maybe they're looking at a Bo Nix or Michael Penix in the draft, they're not high enough to get one of the top 4 guys.
I know it's crazy, but I wouldn't be surprised if they rolled with Stidham for a season. This feels like a reset year for them.
Grizzled
Hall of Famer

wab wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:27 pm
Grizzled wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:25 pm I'm surprised Denver didn't go after any of the QBs who moved to new teams: Drew Lock, Sam Howell, Desmond Ridder, Mariotta, Sam Darnold. They're more pocket passers in the mold of the type of guy Payton prefers. Maybe they're looking at a Bo Nix or Michael Penix in the draft, they're not high enough to get one of the top 4 guys.
I know it's crazy, but I wouldn't be surprised if they rolled with Stidham for a season. This feels like a reset year for them.
Talk about tanking.
Where are my old Chicago Bears and what have you done with them, Ryan Poles?