Bills to release two Pro Bowlers, other starters.

For all non-Bears happenings in the National Football League

Moderator: wab

alexwilkins
Crafty Veteran

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/396 ... ource-says

CB Tre’Davious White, S Jordan Poyer, C Mitch Morse, DB Siran Neal, and KR Deonte Harty.
spudbear
MVP

Wasn't Mitch Morse the guy starting ahead of Bates, the OL that Poles just picked up? Yep. The Bills are shedding some salaries to help with their cap situation, but it's curious seeing them get rid of their starting and backup center. Otherwise Poyer will be 33 at the start of next season, so I doubt Poles goes after him. Neal has been a backup CB his entire career and probably got most of his PT on special teams. White, former first round pick, had a few great seasons about 4 years ago,but started only ten games total the last two seasons. Poles probably got the best out of the bunch.
San Francisco has always been my favorite booing city. I don't mean the people boo louder or longer, but there is a very special intimacy. Music, that's what it is to me. One time in Kezar Stadium they gave me a standing boo.

George Halas
Grizzled
Hall of Famer

Morse is 31. He could have been signed without giving up a draft pick but I don't know if he was an option at G also like Bates is.
Where are my old Chicago Bears and what have you done with them, Ryan Poles?
wab
Mod

I wanted Morse, but he's got a history of concussions IIRC.