Introduce Yourself!

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

wab
Mod

Bearsedge94 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 4:01 pm I'm brand new to this site, and brand new to being a Bears fan.

I live in Fort Worth, TX. I've been a Cowboys fan my whole life. It has been very hard to root for them the past 27 years! My nephew was just drafted by the Bears, so that instantly made me a Bears fan.

I'm excited to make my way to Chicago for a few games this season. I can't wait to visit the city and try all the delicious food I've heard about.

Bear Down!
Welcome! I'm over here in Frisco-ish near the Star...so I'm surrounded by Cowboys nonsense constantly.
Bearsedge94
Rookie

wab wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 8:28 am
Bearsedge94 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 4:01 pm I'm brand new to this site, and brand new to being a Bears fan.

I live in Fort Worth, TX. I've been a Cowboys fan my whole life. It has been very hard to root for them the past 27 years! My nephew was just drafted by the Bears, so that instantly made me a Bears fan.

I'm excited to make my way to Chicago for a few games this season. I can't wait to visit the city and try all the delicious food I've heard about.

Bear Down!
Welcome! I'm over here in Frisco-ish near the Star...so I'm surrounded by Cowboys nonsense constantly.
I'm so glad I have someone else to watch this season. The Cowboys are just a train wreck, and I've grown tired of Jerry's rambling babble.
G08
Hall of Famer

Bear Down!
Hey hey, welcome aboard!

In case you're wondering what @thunderspirit was talking about, this was me before we drafted your nephew:
G08 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:11 am Austin Booker Austin Booker Austin Booker Austin Booker Austin Booker Austin Booker Austin Booker Austin Booker
:lol:

9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE PAST 35 SEASONS
Bearsedge94
Rookie

G08 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 1:46 pm

Bear Down!
Hey hey, welcome aboard!

In case you're wondering what @thunderspirit was talking about, this was me before we drafted your nephew:
G08 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:11 am Austin Booker Austin Booker Austin Booker Austin Booker Austin Booker Austin Booker Austin Booker Austin Booker
:lol:
That's awesome!!!!! I was yelling the same thing before the draft. I had a strong feeling it would be Chicago. And I felt this would be a great fit for him.
Bearsedge94
Rookie

Bear Down!
Are there any Bears game watching locations in the area?
dplank
Hall of Famer

Bearsedge94 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 10:38 am

I'm so glad I have someone else to watch this season. The Cowboys are just a train wreck, and I've grown tired of Jerry's rambling babble.
Welcome to Bears Fandom! And best of luck to your nephew, what an accomplishment to get drafted into the NFL, you must be really proud!!
The Marshall Plan
Hall of Famer

Rusty Trombagent wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 4:57 am

Bear Down!
Welcome! Settle in, this is a good place filled with lots of well adjusted football fans! No crazies here!

Yes…..

There are no fan(atics) here at all…..

Nobody here ever gets emotional about the Bears.

Not on this site….